The contract to add the northbound stacking lane on Old San Jose near Hendricks Elementary has been executed but construction is on hold until the end of the school year. Because the location is congested, I agreed with Public Works staff that we would delay work until school was out to minimize the impact on parents and residents as well as commuters who use the roadway regularly. Expect work to begin by June.
- Southbank Public Access/Amenity Improvements
- Window Displays at City Hall Highlight our History
- What Happened to the medians on San Marco Boulevard?
- Tomahawk Park
- Old San Jose Stacking Lane
- Pine Forest Curb and Gutter/Park
- Riverfront Park Bulkhead
- San Marco/San Jose Dog Park
- Hurricane Matthew Clean-up and Repairs
- Baker Skinner Park
Subscribe to District 5 News