This project replaces approximately 600 feet of failed underdrain. As part of the project, failed pavement will be re-built and broken curb and gutter and broken sidewalks will be replaced. The project is fully designed and awaiting funding, which is currently before Council as part of this year’s expenditures from the drainage system rehabilitation (DSR) allocation. DSR is funded by stormwater fees and used annually to repair drainage system failures. The project is expected to be bid this spring with work to commence over the summer.
- Southbank Public Access/Amenity Improvements
- Window Displays at City Hall Highlight our History
- What Happened to the medians on San Marco Boulevard?
- Tomahawk Park
- Old San Jose Stacking Lane
- Pine Forest Curb and Gutter/Park
- Riverfront Park Bulkhead
- San Marco/San Jose Dog Park
- Hurricane Matthew Clean-up and Repairs
- Baker Skinner Park
Subscribe to District 5 News