I recently learned of a Public Works project to replace the underdrain along Brierwood Road. Per Public Works, “there is an underdrain system that appears to be failing which is located along Brierwood Road from just south of the intersection with Brierwood Court and runs along Brierwood Road to the end of the cul-de-sac (about 400 feet in length).” The work is scheduled for design over the summer with construction to begin in January 2016. It is anticipated that construction would be complete by August of 2016.
- Southbank Public Access/Amenity Improvements
- Window Displays at City Hall Highlight our History
- What Happened to the medians on San Marco Boulevard?
- Tomahawk Park
- Old San Jose Stacking Lane
- Pine Forest Curb and Gutter/Park
- Riverfront Park Bulkhead
- San Marco/San Jose Dog Park
- Hurricane Matthew Clean-up and Repairs
- Baker Skinner Park
Subscribe to District 5 News