The long awaited, and funded, ash remediation project off Clydo Road is finally inching forward. While our Public Works folks did prepare an RFP to solicit bids for someone to design the remedial action plan, that bid has yet to be awarded and work on the plan begun- let alone work on the remediation. Now it appears that the ash may extend South of Clydo Road as well. Further, some of the groundwater testing on the original site revealed “low levels of impacts in sediments”. I am guessing this means that there may now be contamination below the ash itself in the soil. The earlier results from 10 years ago did not show this and I remain hopeful that the City’s delayed action is not going to result in additional work.
- Southbank Public Access/Amenity Improvements
- Window Displays at City Hall Highlight our History
- What Happened to the medians on San Marco Boulevard?
- Tomahawk Park
- Old San Jose Stacking Lane
- Pine Forest Curb and Gutter/Park
- Riverfront Park Bulkhead
- San Marco/San Jose Dog Park
- Hurricane Matthew Clean-up and Repairs
- Baker Skinner Park
Subscribe to District 5 News