Construction is finally complete, including all punch list items. Despite redesigns and missteps, the ultimate project cost will be about $275,000 below budget. Hopefully as grass takes of this spring, and all heavy equipment is gone, the neighborhood will return to its former beauty (just with better drainage!)
- January 2018 Newsletter
- Landon Park
- San Marco Traffic Calming- Part Three
- New Water Access coming to Southbank
- Friendship Fountain Restoration
- Quiet Zones- silencing the train horns
- Riverfront Park (AKA San Marco Beach)
- Flood Mitigation program available to residents of Reeds Subdivision and a portion of South Shores
- San Marco Traffic Calming- Part Two
- Do you know our Pedestrian Laws?
- LaSalle Street Drainage Improvements
- The Quiz Answers
- Old San Jose Stacking Lane helps to relieve morning back-ups
- Riverplace Boulevard “Road Diet”
- Pine Forest Sidewalks and Park improvements
- Hendricks Resurfacing- Cornell to San Marco Blvd.
- University Boulevard Crosswalk in Lakewood
- Cuba Hunter Park- Art in Public Places
- Overland Bridge
- After School Programming returns to Dupont Middle
- Southbank Parking
- Zoning and Land Use changes proposed for Southside Assembly of God land and adjacent parcels
Subscribe to District 5 NewsSign Up NowFor Email Marketing you can trust.